MOWERSVILLE IS A PART OF THE BRETHREN IN CHRIST DENOMINATION SERVING
WITHIN THE ALLEGHENY CONFERENCE.
LISTED BELOW ARE 10 CORE VALUES OF THE BIC CHURCH THAT WE STRIVE TO TEACH, PREACH AND LIVE OUT IN OUR LIVES. A DEEPER LOOK AT OUR DOCTRINE CAN BE FOUND ON THE BIC CHURCH WEBSITE HERE.
EXPERIENCING GOD’S LOVE & GRACE
- We value the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
BELIEVING THE BIBLE
- We value the Bible as God’s Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- We value wholehearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the presence of the Holy Spirit.
BELONGING TO THE COMMUNITY OF FAITH
- We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love and acceptance.
WITNESSING TO THE WORLD
- We value an active and loving witness for Christ to all people.
- We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
- We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
RELYING ON GOD
- We confess our dependence on God for everything and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerfully.